Top Skull Carpenter Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Shirt

I had an old supervisor who used to call me Meg or Megan because he said I just "looked like a Megan". That is very much not my name and I immediately told him I didn't like it. He would buy me drinks or snacks and write "Meg" on them and shit, and I wouldn't touch them because I said they weren't mine, they were someone named Meg's. Eventually I told him that since I had already asked him not to call me that, I wouldn't answer to anything that's not my name. The first couple of times that I completely ignored him, he thought it was funny, but when he actually needed me for something job-related and I acted like I couldn't hear him at all, he stopped, all the while bitching that I couldn't take a joke.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bandit Heeler This Is What An Awesome Daddy Looks Like Shirt

Happy I Teach Masked Heroes Shirt

Perfect Black Girl New York Giants Girl Shirt