Good I Survived The Great Toilet Paper Shortage Of 2020 Quarantine Shirt

I went to a meetup recently and got some drinks with the people after. One guy gave me a bad vibe. He seemed like he had a really low tolerance for other people messing up and being a little awkward. He was like, "yeah I was a little bit nervous about going to the meetup but then I realized that there are some really fucking weird people and there's no reason to be nervous" Just sat wrong with me because I'm kind of awkward and just want to meet new people. The last straw was when we were playing pool at the bar and this one girl had something wrong with her voice and couldn't talk very loud so he actually asked her if "that's how her voice always was or there's something wrong with it" What a douchebag. He invited me to watch football with him the next day lol. I didn't respond.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bandit Heeler This Is What An Awesome Daddy Looks Like Shirt

Happy I Teach Masked Heroes Shirt

Perfect Black Girl New York Giants Girl Shirt