Funny The Future Is In Our Hands Vote Shirt

I do field work. Only statement from company is "stay 6 feet away". First customer of the day smells like cough drops and is hacking up a lung. I explain be needs to stay back. He proceeds to get within a foot of me several times. No PPE has been provided. I'm so fucked. When will people learn that so many companies do not give a damn about them? We are just pawns that are easily disposable to fatten their pockets. High rises that house tons of people are not closing down. Why? The almighty dollar. What is the point of closing some things and not others? People that work in these places will go home to their families and can spread it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bandit Heeler This Is What An Awesome Daddy Looks Like Shirt

Happy I Teach Masked Heroes Shirt

Perfect Black Girl New York Giants Girl Shirt