Cool Inauguration Day January 20 2021 Biden Harris American Flag Shirt

Ugh yes. I was really close with this woman I worked with. She was a bit older than me (17 years older) but she was always down for a good time. I started dating my now husband, who also worked with us, and she pitched a fit because she ate lunch by herself for a few days and said I wasn’t being attentive enough to her. Also said I’m just “that girl who gets a boyfriend and neglects everything else”. Such a slap in the face considering I broke plans with him several times to do shit for her, such as picking up her step daughter an hour away at 1am when she got back from a school trip, and an emergency phone call at 11pm when her son got violent with her wife’s kid.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bandit Heeler This Is What An Awesome Daddy Looks Like Shirt

Happy I Teach Masked Heroes Shirt

Perfect Black Girl New York Giants Girl Shirt